IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 AN INTERESTING SONG [Answer]
IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 An Interesting Song: Study the sample monologue to the cue card about an interesting song. Learn topic vocabulary about songs or music and collocations, and understand how the speaker developed his answers targeting the criteria, Fluency and Coherence, Lexical Resource, and Grammatical Range and Accuracy.
The sample answers below give you ideas on how to communicate your thoughts better that will help you achieve your target band score. Practice and achieve a band 7 or even a band 9!
Describe an interesting song
You should say:
What the song is
When you first heard it
Whether the song is popular
And explain why you think it is interesting
You know what this cue card is a bit challenging for me because honestly there are so many songs out there that I consider really fascinating (interesting). But I’ve made up my mind (decide) to talk about one of the most famous children’s songs that I guess it’s annoying to some people if they hear the song for the nth time. The song is titled, Johnny Johnny, Yes Papa.
To give you an idea of this song, in case you haven’t heard about this yet. The song centers (focuses) on the little boy who actually eats sugar but denies it when his father asks him if he eats some. His father asks him if he’s lying but again he strongly denies it. Until his father asks him to open his mouth and finds the evidence.
Well, I find that song really interesting because that’s really relatable. I was once a kid and like any other kid, I loved sweets back then. And of course, there were times in the past that I ate sugar. So, the first time I heard that song, I couldn’t help myself (unable to control my action) but paint some smiles on my face because it really reminded me of the beautiful memories I had when I was little.
Anyway, these days this song is widely played on different social media platforms, especially on Youtube as a way to entertain children, especially if their parents are kinda busy doing house chores. In fact, the last time I checked this song on Youtube, it has been played a billion times and all I can say is this song is indeed a hit (a very popular song) and I think will never get outdated because every year there are couples who resort to playing this song if their child wants to be entertained despite getting so tired of listening to this song over and over again.
I guess the composer of this song is making a lot of money and having a great life now. Well, thanks to this song’s composer, many children are entertained, oh well, not just them but I believe parents, as well.
PREPARE EFFICIENTLY and PASS YOUR IELTS SPEAKING EXAM!
NO IDEAS FOR PART 2 and PART 3? MY EBOOKS or REVIEWERS THAT HELPED MANY STUDENTS PASS THEIR EXAM CAN SURELY PROVIDE YOU IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES THAT MAKE YOU SPEAK VERY NATURALLY. Avail NOW!
If you are busy and do not have so much time preparing for the recent IELTS Speaking CUE CARDS, then AVAIL my ebook for the recent cue cards. The things that you can get from my ebooks or reviewers are topic ideas, topic vocabulary, collocations, tips, and more importantly, the interactive sample monologues.
The interactive sample monologues are 90% complete and the 10% should come from you. I design my ebook this way so that you can interact and develop your creativity in storytelling, which is needed to help you develop an organized story and maximize the two-minute time given to you by your examiner.
Not only that, the reviewers include 100 practice questions and answers in part 3. You will learn how to discuss answers in a logical way or sensibly and naturally. The reviewers are a product of my experience as a band 9.0 achiever and an IELTS speaking coach.
GET SAMPLES now by sending an email to email@example.com See for yourself how my reviewers help you prepare efficiently and see if you need the full version. Email now!
Lots of love,
Julius, BAND 9.0 Achiever (First Attempt)
The EBOOK FOR CUE CARDS (MAY-AUG 2022) contains:
1. DESCRIBE A TIME YOU USED YOUR PHONE FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT
2. DESCRIBE A TIME YOU HELPED A CHILD
3. DESCRIBE A FAMOUS PERSON IN YOUR COUNTRY
4. DESCRIBE A FAMILY MEMBER YOU WANT TO WORK WITH IN THE FUTURE
5. DESCRIBE A TIME YOU WERE VERY BUSY
6. DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU DO TO KEEP YOU CONCENTRATE
7. DESCRIBE AN INVENTION THAT CHANGED THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER
8. DESCRIBE A TRADITIONAL PRODUCT
9. DESCRIBE A COMPETITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN
10. DESCRIBE AN INTERESTING NEIGHBOR
11. DESCRIBE AN IMPORTANT RIVER OR LAKE IN YOUR COUNTRY
12. DESCRIBE AN IMPORTANT EVENT THAT YOU CELEBRATED
13. DESCRIBE A TIME YOU LOST SOMETHING AND GOT IT BACK
14. DESCRIBE SOMETHING THAT SURPRISED YOU AND MADE YOU HAPPY
15. DESCRIBE A POSITIVE CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE
16. DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU DO TO KEEP YOURSELF FIT AND HEALTHY
17. DESCRIBE A SPECIAL DAY OUT THAT DIDN’T COST A LOT
18. DESCRIBE A QUIET PLACE
19. DESCRIBE AN OCCASION WHEN YOU GOT STUCK IN TRAFFIC
20. DESCRIBE SOMEONE WHO GAVE YOU POSITIVE ADVICE OR A SUGGESTION
21. DESCRIBE A PERSON YOU ENJOYED TALKING WITH
22. DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU DO TO SAVE TIME
23. DESCRIBE A DIFFICULT DECISION YOU MADE
24. DESCRIBE A TIME YOU GAVE ADVICE TO OTHERS
25. DESCRIBE A PLACE YOU RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO LIVE IN
BE READY! SPEAK NATURALLY, CONFIDENTLY, & CLEARLY WITH YOUR EXAMINER!
Study how to answer the recent cue card about A TIME YOU WAITED FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL TO HAPPEN https://ieltsdragon.com/ielts-a-time-you-waited-for-something-special/recent-cue-card-sample-answers/
Meaning of Words and Phrases Sources: 1, 2
Do you have any questions or comments? Please leave them below.